Salesforce.com Director-Dallas, TX- $130k+
A client of ours in the Dallas region is looking to bring on a Salesforce Practice Director to help lead their team. The ideal candidate will be a Salesforce Subject Matter Expert in Salesforce and have experience with lightning and classic Salesforce platforms as well as strong skills in CPQ and declarative development/workflows.The Role
The company is looking for an experienced Salesforce professional to help expand their Salesforce ecosystem. You will be directly involved with solutioning and architecting the Salesforce platform as well as helping with data migration regarding company acquisitions.A Typical Day in the Job:
- Collaborating with business leaders to build scale and efficiency into their operations
- Serve as an integrator between business needs and technology solutions
- Provide Leadership regarding new applications and tools to use on the platform
- Represent users on the Sales, Marketing, and Customer Service teams using experience and creative solutions to address business needs
To be Successful you Must Possess:
- Develop Salesforce Org Strategy to manage current orgs across departments
- Support documentation of application deliverables that are consistent with the methodologies and best practices
- Recruit and build a team of Salesforce professionals to fill needs of organization
- Champion vision for integrated client and company data to support visibility and recommend improvements to data structure and data quality, and establish and maintain data governance and Salesforce best practices.
Only Accepting US Citizens and Green Card Holders at this Time.
- 7+ years of Salesforce Experience-Administrative/Functional Oriented
- In depth knowledge of the Sales, Service, CPQ, and Community Clouds
- Experience with developing on platform
- Great Communication 10/10
- Passion for all things Salesforce
- Salesforce Admin(201) Certification Required: Advanced Admin, Architect, CPQ Specialist preferred
Send CVs to Kate Murray at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency.
We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.
To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at email@example.com