I'm working with a client in Philadelphia that has a focus on Manufacturing. The ideal candidate is one that needs and uses different programming languages to develop, improve, test, and/or maintain software that meets user needs. This role is best suited for candidates with excellent communication and leadership skills as you will be taking an active part in design and code reviews, assist with delivery estimates and provide feedback about all aspects of the process. To be considered for this role, you must be a certified Salesforce Platform Developer 1 & 2, with CPQ experience. This is a 9-month contract with the opportunity for permanent hire..
Please note: There is no sponsorship available for this role
Role and Responsibilities
Relevant Experience: 8 years Salesforce experience
- Minimum 4 years LWC experience
- 7+ years of working with clients and vendors developing solutions and supporting projects from requirements gathering to release management
- Lightning experience is mandatory
- Experience integrating Salesforce.com with other applications is mandatory
- 2 Field Service Lightning projects completed
Roles & Responsibilities
- Manage day to day development activities with the team on the salesforce.com platform using Apex and Visual Force
- Support the creation of customizations and integrations required to solution delivery
- Lead business discussions and Configure the Salesforce.com application based on the business requirements
- Apply best practices and experience to build Salesforce.com applications.
- Work closely with other developers in the team, business analyst, QA analyst and project managers.
- Research Salesforce.com capabilities as needed to suit business requirements, and provide gap analysis
- Certified Salesforce.com Platform Developer 1, Platform Developer 2, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Commerce Cloud, & CPQ Specialist