Senior Salesforce Senior Developer
Location - Remote , Start date - ASAP
Contract Type- Permanent, Hours- Full Time, Salary - up to £95,000
A well-funded, established, innovative company within the professional services solutions industry is looking to bring in a senior salesforce developer. This is a unique opportunity to join a company amidst wide-growth, with several exciting projects.
The Successful applicant will be offered a highly competitive salary, in addition to various benefits. Key responsibilities
- Be a prominent engineer in the Salesforce team in effectively designing and implementing required features, with a focus on delivering scalable solutions using patterns and best practices.
- Working as part of an experienced software development team to manage and take a hands-on role in the development of our application
- Investigation of issues escalated from our customer support team, identifying root cause and implementing fixes as part of core product development.
- Working with the Product Management team to analyse requirements, understand and develop user-stories and designing features and functionality to meet the needs of our customers.
- Taking responsibility for the end-to-end design and delivery of key functional areas in our application
- Optimisation of Apex logic and SOQL statements.
- Supporting the development of the overall solution architecture, focusing on performance and process improvement.
- Deploying rapid prototyping to quickly envision the challenge and credibly propose solutions to complex challenges
- BA/BS Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent industry experience
- Experience in design and implementation across all layers of web-based SaaS solutions
- Taking effective decisions within fast-moving Agile delivery
- Clearly communicating technical design in conversation, documentation and presentations
- Several years demonstrable hands-on Salesforce development experience
- At least five years experience in software development
If you are interested in this role, please send all enquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International is a leading supplier of Salesforce.com consultants on both a permanent and contract basis throughout Europe. We endeavour to bring our candidates a number of opportunities across a variety of sectors and industries, relevant to what you are looking for. If this is not the opportunity for you then please still get in contact as we are currently recruiting for a number of positions both Functional and Technical.
Mason Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please visit our website for more opportunities