Role: Principal Salesforce Administrator/Architect
Location: Fully remote role, HQ in Minnesota with opportunity to go into office if local
My client is seeking a Principle Salesforce Administrator to join and help lead/expand their growing team. The ideal candidate will have strong knowledge of Salesforce CPQ and the Quote to Cash process along with Boomi and Netsuite. The candidate should have a passion for Salesforce and willingness to successfully collaborate withe the team around the Salesforce ecosystem.
- Responsible for documenting requirements, design, and build items.
- Works closely with Product Owner and business leads to properly scope and build CPQ features.
- Configures Salesforce CPQ and Sales Cloud based on requirements. Works with developers and business leads to ensure custom features are built correctly.
- Translate client requirements into Salesforce CPQ design, leveraging best practices and minimizing the need for custom development.
- Administer NetSuite and Boomi.
- Ability to grow into an Architect-like role, i.e. designing and building while also having the ability to execute.
- 3+ years of experience with CPQ.
- Experience implementing technology and gathering business requirements.
- Experience managing a Salesforce instance. Exposure to multiple Salesforce instances preferred.
- Familiarity with NetSuite and Boomi.
- Ability to work successfully with remote business and technical teams.
- Ability to effectively handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
- Salesforce CPQ Certification preferred but NOT required.
If you feel like you can exceed in this role we'd like to hear more from you. To be considered, send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency.
We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.