Salesforce Developer - Denver, CO - 80K-105K
A rapidly growing End-User located in Denver, CO is seeking a passionate mid-level developer to join their robust IT team.The Company:
This client recently secured nearly $1 billion in funding and is primed to explode. They are seeking a developer in order to focus on building first-rate solutions inside of their Salesforce Platform. Working alongside the development team, stakeholders and product owners, you will be given an unparalleled opportunity to continue to develop your skill set in order to support career growth.As the Salesforce Developer you will be:
To be a good fit for this role you should have the following:
- Working alongside other developers and architects in order to translate business requirements into solution designs
- Designing and developing customizations in Salesforce including VisualForce pages, Apex triggers, Lightning components, flows, object structures and validation rules
- Conducting technical design and code reviews of solution implementations in order to confirm code quality
- Ability to demonstrate development expertise withinSalesforce
- Or development experience within another platform with a desire to learn the Salesforce platform
- Experience writing technical requirements and documentation
- Salesforce Developer certifications are highly desired
The client offers remote flexibility, detailed outline for career advancement, exceptional benefits, 401K match, flexible PTO and 8 paid company holidays.
If you feel like this is a position you would thrive in, please email your must up to date resume to email@example.com
to find out more.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org