Product Owner - Salesforce Service Cloud - Lund, Sweden - Rate NegotiableAbout the Client:
You will be an important part of the Sales&Marketing Business Integrations, within Information Systems. We are responsible for a number of core solutions within the business that are built on the SalesForce platform. Examples of solutions are our implementation of ServiceCloud for support of our products, SalesCloud that supports our sales reps, and Pardot for marketing automation.
The group develops and maintains these solutions in close collaboration with our sales and marketing organizations, both locally in Lund and globally in our regions. The team currently consists of Architects, Administrators, Backend, Frontend, and QA, all contributing their respective unique skills. Although the majority of the team is based at our headquarters in Lund, we have team members remotely from places such as France but also in the US.What will you be working on and who are you?
You will work as an IT Product Owner, which means that you are the product owner and team lead for the Sales&Marketing Business Integrations development team. Your responsibility will be to work with the team to drive the development and implementation of solutions that are technically scalable and add significant value to the business. The users of these solutions are located all over the world in our regional sales and marketing offices, as well as at the head office in Lund.
Your role is to be a bridge between the business and the development team. You represent the needs and requirements of the stakeholders where you define and prioritize the team's work, while representing the team's work in discussions with the stakeholders. To be successful in this role you will need to:
- Be the face of the team and be able to lead technical discussions, and be the first point of contact for stakeholders.
- Together with stakeholders from the business, prioritise requirements and bugs for the team, based on the value to the business in relation to the development effort.
- Drive and be an active participant in requirements modelling (e.g. developing use cases and information flows) and acceptance testing of the requirements.
- Communicate the team's status and announce releases to relevant stakeholders.
- Assist the team in building relationships with stakeholders who have the expertise to perform the work.
- Build stakeholder understanding and buy-in around planning and development efforts.
- We expect you to have a background as a developer or project manager. As a person you are humble, curious and outgoing who enjoys networking and building relationships with new people. You have the ability to manage a distributed development team and build understanding and trust within the team as well as the rest of the organization.
- You enjoy both learning from others and sharing your experience.
☏ + 46 8 502 425 42
☏ +44 (0)191 337 7670 (ext. 7670)