Mason Frank International
is the global leader in Salesforce recruitment. Since 2010, we've worked with over 6,000 organisations in 87 countries to deliver the very best talent in the Salesforce ecosystem.
We require an experienced professional Salesforce Architect to assist one of our best clients in the energy sector:
- Manage all aspects of multiple tasks including architectural subjects, best patterns, and solution design.
- Design the new Salesforce architecture, migrate to a new solution that will helps business to escalate faster.
- Lead project controller for the design and development of systems and cloud solutions for the needs of clients.
- Help to develop new customer journeys to improve the lead quality and conversion rates.
Work with both the Developers and the partner to help design/refactor/improve Salesforce functionality, to align with key business objectives. Qualifications
What do we offer
- Technical experience working with Salesforce.com product suite required. Previous experience with Salesforce, Sales & Service Cloud, CPQ, Hi Velocity Sales, PSA Integration, and EAI platforms preferred
- Proven Influencer skills with the ability to lead by example, mentorship and gain trust across a large cross organizational team.
- Extensive Salesforce development technology experience required. Salesforce certifications preferred, e.g. Salesforce Architect, Developer, Specialist or Consultant paths.
- Bachelors or Masters' degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent preferred
Salary Range 55.000€-60.000€ + Benefits
High internal and external visibility