Salesforce Technical Lead - Remote/Surrey - Competitive Salary
I am working with a client of mine who are looking for a Salesforce Technical Lead to join their Salesforce team. You will be overseeing the whole of the Salesforce Platform. From helping out to develop junior members of the team, advising on best practice when it comes to all things Salesforce and working alongside a great development team.
This role would be perfect for anyone who has come from a development background and are looking for a step up into a senior role. You will be bringing your expertise to the business and will play a vital role in the future development of the business as they grow using Salesforce.
Role & Responsibilities
- Play a vital role within a delivery team for a Salesforce environment with 600+ users
- Handle all technical elements of the system including but not limited to end-to-end solution design including some development, integrations & automated deployments tools (CI/CD)
- Manage/collaborate on Salesforce data feeds
- Work with management teams to establish suitable processes to support administrative and configuration
- Effectively act as the technical liaison between the business, vendors and the application development teams across multiple countries.
- Coach and mentor other members of the team, support them with career aspirations, specifically those who wish to follow a technical path
Skills & Qualifications
- Great experience coming from a Salesforce Administrator/Developer background
- Salesforce Platform Developer I
- Experience in both Lightning and Classic
- Deep real-world Force.com integration deliveries & experience of enterprise software systems using industry standard environments such as HTTP/HTTPS, JSON/XML, RESTful/SOAP Webservices, Java, C++, or ASP
- Previously worked in a heavily customised org with a large number of; custom objects, integrations, varying declarative automation types and apps with clear examples of reverse engineering/simplifying configuration
- Experience writing well-documented code in Visualforce, Apex, Triggers, Lightning
- Competitive Salary
- Fully remote working option
- Other growth plans that will allow you to progress in your career
Mason Frank International is a leading supplier of Salesforce.com consultants on both a permanent and contract basis throughout Europe. We endeavour to bring our candidates a number of opportunities across a variety of sectors and industries, relevant to what you are looking for. If this is not the opportunity for you then please still get in contact as we are currently recruiting for a number of positions both Functional and Technical. Mason Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please visit our website for more opportunities