Senior Salesforce DeveloperSenior Salesforce Developer - Bay Area, CA - Full-time - Bonus
- Keen on keeping current with the ever-changing Salesforce landscape.
- Capable of utilizing Salesforce tools, including Work Flow rules, Process Builder, and Visual Flow.
- Solve complex business problems utilizing Salesforce to increase company productivity.
- Support Salesforce configuration tasks such as field/page updates, workflows, automated approvals.
- Capable of demonstrating Salesforce development experience.
- Salesforce Developer Certifications preferred
- Lightning experience
- 4+ years of Salesforce development.
This reputable client is passionately searching for an experienced candidate and in return will offer a permeant position and promising career growth. The salary range is for this opportunity is between $140k and $180k based on experience.
Apply now to join to take advantage of this life changing career opportunity!
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted on 212 594 1495 ext. 3154 or email@example.com.