Salesforce Solution Architect - up to £95K + Bonus + Unlimited Holiday - London
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with a one of my Fin-tech clients who are looking for a Salesforce Solution Architect who has proven experience creating Salesforce applications, a good understanding of Salesforce API's and creating Salesforce Solutions/road-maps. The candidate can come from a Salesforce end-user or consultancy background.
- At least +3 years hands on Salesforce experience.
- Salesforce implementation experience.
- Creating Salesforce Solutions and drawing out road-maps.
- Ability to write basic Apex code and create Visualforce pages.
- A good understanding of API (Salesforce).
- Salesforce integration experience.
- Strong configuration experience.
- Ability to translate functional requirements into technical specs.
A plus to have but not needed:
- vLocity package.
- Salesforce certification.
- Great communication skills.
- Team player.
- Stakeholder Management.
- Flexible working environment.
- Unlimited annual leave.
Send your CV to Ferhat at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Ferhat Seferoglu 02038685201 for more details about this opportunity or any opportunities you may be interested in.
Make sure you register your interest as roles like this do not come along often!
Mason Frank International is the leading supplier of Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialise within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout Europe. We have a wide client base consisting of respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users.
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy