SALESFORCE PROJECT MANAGER, LONDON
This Is a great opportunity to work as a project manager for a Salesforce Platinum Partner company. The role will entail overseeing all Salesforce projects on an end to end lifecycle. In addition to this you will be implementing, integrating and migrating projects.
Key benefits to this Salesforce Project Manager role include an opportunity to work with an ever growing and developing company, the option of remote work, continuous exposure to the latest Salesforce technology.
- Managing project timelines and budget.
- Writing up customers project requirements.
- Creating and running training workshops.
- Configuring solutions within Salesforce.
- Managing projects full lifecycle.
- Designing solutions within Salesforce.
- Prior Salesforce experience
- Strong leadership capabilities
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills
- Evidence of managing an extensive amount of software / system development projects end-to-end
- An in-depth understanding of Salesforce and it's add-ons
- Project management certifications are desirable but not essential
If you are eligible to work in the UK and interested, contact Toye Adegbotolu at email@example.com or call +44 (0)203 8685023
Mason Frank International is the leading supplier of Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialise within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout Europe. We have a wide client base consisting of respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users.
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy