Salesforce Administrator - Brooklyn, NY
Mason Frank is actively seeking an Administrator to help with the hands-on configuration and successful project management for our client's Salesforce environment. The role will entail maintaining the full life cycle of the client's Salesforce system.
In this role, you will deliver communications regarding updates and changes to drive the project forward. Additionally, you will be responsible for understanding the firm's business requirements and working closely with functional leaders to maximize proficiency of projects.
- Provide solutions and support
- Hands on capability to understand technical concepts and implement if needed
- Engage with our clients by interacting with key decision makers
- Manage system changes
- Strong understanding of Salesforce CRM and Force.com platforms
- Proven experience with Salesforce platform as an IT leader, Admin or Consultant delivering services
- Experience with installing and Click Configuration of certain AppExchange Applications
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage teams while also functioning as a contributor
- Ability to demonstrate project management and implementation experience
- Salesforce certifications such as ADM-201 or DEV-401 are a plus
- Start-up qualities: self-starter, autonomous, driven, and motivated are preferred
If you are interested in discussing this opportunity, please contact me at email@example.com
or call 212-594-1495 Ext: 3940
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted on 212-594-1495. Please see www.masonfrank.com
for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.