As a Salesforce Developer you will be proficient in analyzing, building, customizing, and implementing Salesforce.com solutions. You will be working with developers, consultants, and analysts from multiple teams to ensure the success and dynamic growth of Salesforce.
- Experience with previous development (Apex/Visualforce) experience with Salesforce.com
- Able to code from scratch
- Understanding of development design patterns
- Demonstrative success with at least one large Salesforce.com integration project
- Experience with data loader, web services, cloud, and integration technologies
- Certified Force.com Developer (DEV-401) or equivalent experience
- Strong attention to detail, problem solving, and written/verbal communication
My client is looking to hire immediately, so if you qualify for this position apply today! This position offers a competitive base salary with an annual bonus based on performance. Additionally, this position comes with full benefits, great company culture, and more.
To see if you are qualified for this role, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
or contact Alex Peyton at 303 558 4394 (ext 4394).
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment and advertising. We have finalized more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. Specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with many of the key employers in North America. My knowledge and understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are is unrivaled in the industry.