Salesforce Senior Developer - Manhattan, New York - 12 month contract - $75-85/hr
Our client in the financial services industry is looking to fill an urgent need for a salesforce developer. If you or anyone you know fits the description below don't miss out on this amazing opportunity.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent years of experience
- 3+ years of experience in Salesforce.com development, including VisualForce and Apex
- Experience with Salesforce.com development tools and techniques, e.g. Apex language, Force.com custom development, triggers, controllers, Force.com SOAP and REST APIs, JSON, sObjects, SOQL, SOSL, outbound messaging
- Knowledge of HTML, XML, and scripting language
- Strong Salesforce.com configuration experience including developing Salesforce.com custom objects and workflow business rules
- Ability to maintain data integrity
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in order to interface directly with end users and troubleshoot issues
- Ability to work with other technology teams in order to facilitate the interface between Salesforce.com and other systems
- Demonstrated ability to recognize needs and develop sensible solutions
- Demonstrated understanding of Database Management in order to analyze requests and propose the best solution
- Ability to work independently while being proactive in identifying issues in order to stay one step ahead of potential problems
- com Certified Force.com Developer certification
If this is something you would be interested in, please feel free to reach out to me at email@example.com or at 646-415-8776 (ext. 3349). The client is looking to hire as soon as possible, and I am willing to discuss the opportunity in more detail!
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted on 646-415-8776 (ext. 3349) or firstname.lastname@example.org