Job Title: Salesforce Developer
Location: Austin, Texas
Job Type: On Site
My client is currently looking for their next Salesforce Developer as they are ready to expand their team! The Salesforce Developer will collaborate directly with a team to design an analyze Salesforce needs, handle high-level business needs and own all technical aspects of the platform. The successful candidate will have prior experience developing with Apex and VisualForce, and will have utilized the Agile Methodology.
- Strong Apex and Visualforce Skills
- Salesforce Certifications DEV401 preferred
- Confident in liaising with senior stakeholders in the business
- Implementation and Integration Experience
- Experience with a variety of 3rd party apps
- Lightning Experience is a MAJOR plus
- Ability to Build Custom Apps
- Support Users Within Company
- Creative Input on Direction of Platform
- Ability to work in fast paced innovative environment
My client is already actively interviewing potential candidates for this position. So apply now, because this position may be off the market soon! Apply now to get an immediate response! Numerous benefits are included such as full health benefits (health, vision, and dental) as well as 401K.
If interested contact Dani Pluskalowski at (212) 594-1495 ext: 3936 or email email@example.com
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.