Salesforce Architect - Fully Remote - $145-175K
Our Seattle based Salesforce Partner is urgently looking for an experienced Salesforce Architect to join their growing team. This is a great opportunity for a qualified Salesforce Architect with exceptional benefits in a rapidly growing company.Your qualifications will include…
- Demonstrated experience with SalesForce.com Architecture and/or Advanced Development
- 4+ years working with the Salesforce platform as a Technical Architect for a partner
- SFDC experience working with Lightning, Communities, APEX/Visualforce, Custom coding, Process Builder, Triggers, Classes, Handling Repositories
- Ability to work directly with advanced salesforce developers and highly technical resources.
- Application Architect and System Architect certification preferred
- Strong understanding of business structure and how to effectively translate that into a CRM
- Need to be able to lay out a technical blue print to ensure business success in a timely manner
- Evaluate new features and third party solutions and explain how adoption would be beneficial
- Provide leadership and technical expertise to a Salesforce team
- $145,000 - 175,000 base salary
- Standard Health Care
- Competitive PTO
To learn more about this opportunity and other Salesforce roles throughout the Pacific North West, please contact Nate at 303-558-4388 (ext. 4388) or email your resume to email@example.com
Our placement dropout rate is 1% since our conception in 2006. Compare this to the industry standard of 10% and you will see that we have a proven pedigree in placing the right people in the right jobs.
Mason Frank International Ltd is an established market leading Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialize within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout America. We have a ride and diverse client base consisting of the most respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users.