A boutique Salesforce consulting firm based out of Massachusetts is looking for a Lead Consultant with a Business Analyst and technical background! Their pipeline is HUGE and they're looking to grow out their team tremendously. If you get in now, you'll be on the ground floor and will receive the huge growth opportunity they have to offer if you're successful.
They are looking for local or remote candidates based in New England so they can travel to the office easily. There is no travel required for this position but it's important if a candidate can come onsite for strategy meetings they have from time to time.
They are focusing on clients all over in the healthcare, higher education, and non-profit sector. They are looking for a SR Salesforce individual with a technical background but also business acumen to meet with their clients, gather the requirements, and understand their needs fully before they implement a solution.
They are offering top candidate a competitive six-figure base salary, 3 weeks PTO, unlimited sick time, full benefits, 401K plan, remote/ work from home, and more!
Top candidates will have the following:
- Salesforce consulting experience
- Hands-on technical experience
- Business Analyst/ Project Manager experience
- One or more current Salesforce certifications (Admin/ Advanced Admin, Sales/ Service Cloud, Platform Developer 1 or 2, App Builder)
- Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud, Marketing Cloud experience
- Expert in designing and creating solutions using SFDC declarative configuration
- Refined ability to understand and assess how business processes can be improved using SFDC
- Great with customers, build credibility, individual contributor but also a fantastic team player!
To get in with a boutique consulting firm and grow with them is extremely rare in this market. Don't miss out on this opportunity and apply your CV to Erica at email@example.com
or call her at 212-594-1495!