Salesforce Developer- Salesforce.com - Dearborn, MI - $100-120K Annual
Salary: $100,000 - $120,000 Annual
Location: USA, Michigan, Dearborn
Technology: Salesforce.com Jobs
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: May 2nd, 2019
The right person for this role must have worked with lightning components. Any SFDC coder with great interpersonal and communication skills is highly desired.
- Create custom Apex and Visualforce code in order to create functionality aligned with business needs.
- Experience with Lightning Components is a big plus
- At least 1 year in SFDC consulting or experience at an enterprise level org
- Experience building complex, scalable, and high-performance software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
- Ability to build applications in a multiple organization environment
- Strong understanding of development design patterns
- Successful large Salesforce.com integration project
- Experience supporting Salesforce.com platforms internally for an end user or partner for at least 100 users
- Strong attention to detail, problem-solving skills, and verbal/written communication
Brett at Phone: 212 - 594 - 1495 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment and advertising. We have finalized more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. Specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with many of the key employers in North America. My knowledge and understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are is unrivaled in the industry.
Salesforce/CRM/Salesforce Senior Developer/Salesforce.com/Archietct/ADM201/DEV401/DEV501/Michigan/Dearborn