Salesforce Solutions Architect - Salesforce.com - Boston, MA
Seeking an solutions architect to fill a 6-month contract in Boston. The client is a Salesforce partner looking to reorganize and enhance its customer community portals for its e-commerce platform. The ideal candidate should have extensive experience working for a partner to integrate 3rd party technologies with Salesforce and will have a deep understanding of the e-commerce business model.
- Previous experience implementing Service Cloud.
- Deep understanding of Salesforce communities.
- Extensive experience running requirements gathering sessions, business process analysis, and solutions mapping.
- Led and performed two way 3rd party app integrations.
- Experience migrating data from legacy CRM to Salesforce.
- Experience configuring international processes for operations teams.
- Experience configuring all phases of the CRM lifecycle.
- Leverage Salesforce expertise to produce a comprehensive solution architecture, mitigating strategies for key business and technical risks in the Salesforce platform.
- Implement improved Salesforce communities to facilitate communication between the client and its customers.
- Evaluate and outline solutions and requirements for activating and optimizing Salesforce implementations.
- Define the overall system landscape, identify gaps between current and desired end-states, and provide a solution.
- Analyze highly complex requirements, provide coding direction to other Salesforce developers and develop high quality code with supporting unit test and automation tests
- Continuously stay abreast of Salesforce trends, standards and best practices.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment and advertising. We have finalized more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. Specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with many of the key employers in North America. My knowledge and understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are is unrivaled in the industry.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted at 1 (646) 415-8776 (ext. 3128) or by email at M.Hurowitz@Masonfrank.com. Please see www.masonfrank.com for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!