Salesforce Functional Consultant, Permanent, London, Competitive Salary + BenefitsSalesforce Functional Consultant, Permanent, London, Competitive Salary + Benefits
Mason Frank International are currently recruiting on behalf of a Platinum Salesforce Partner based in the United Kingdom who are looking to recruit a Salesforce Functional Consultant to join their Salesforce practice, offering a competitive salary + benefits. The firm is known for their work with a wide range of large enterprise clients on Salesforce rollouts and global transformations. With a number of exciting new projects lined up, this is a great time to join!
SalesForce Functional Consultant required skills;
- Proven ability to execute & build Salesforce.com
- ADM 201, Sales and Service Cloud certification desirable
- Discovery of client needs and design & support during implementation of Salesforce solution
- Previous consulting experience is desirable
- Ability to fully configure the Salesforce platform- creating Custom Objects, Validation Rules, Page Layouts
- A confident verbal and written communication style, with strong client facing skills
This is an opportunity to work for a leading Salesforce consultancy offering the opportunity to work on complex projects!
Unfortunately, our client are unable to sponsor visas, therefore applicants must already have the right to live and work in the United Kingdom. If you would like to discuss this and other exciting Salesforce.com opportunities in more detail then please send your CV to Ashwin Thakur at email@example.com
or feel free to contact me at 02038266698.
Mason Frank International Ltd is an established market leading Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialise within the Salesforce.com market place and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout Europe. We have a wide and diverse client base consisting of the most respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users.