Seeking a Einstein Analytics Admin in the Austin area for a fulltime role! This candidate will be responsible for working directly with VPs, and Sales Operations team. They are looking to expand their team and will be bringing in a Salesforce Analytics proofessional as soon as possible.Responsibilities:
- Understand of the unique features of the Salesforce business model, sales data, and KPIs
- Build and convert data insights into strategic opportunities
- Partner with the VP, Sales Operations
- Build dashboards, reports and identifying KPI's
Einstein Analytics Admin_Austin, Texas
- Prior hands-on Salesforce Einstein Analytics experience is a must
- Extensive understanding Salesforce Sales Cloud and Salesforce Lightning
- Experience in key business functional areas such as ERP, CRM
- Deep knowledge of building dashboards, reports and identifying KPI's
- U.S. Citizens and others authorized to work in the U.S. encouraged to apply.
SALESFORCE PROFESSIONALS, Don't miss out on an opportunity to be a valued part of this company. Send your resume now to Madison at firstname.lastname@example.org. Call Madison for more information at (267)-233-6490!
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
Salesforce, SFDC, Einstein Analytics, Salesforce Lightning, Sales Ops, Salesforce Analytics, SF, SFDC Manager