Salesforce Administrator- South Oxford- £40,000
This enterprise organisation are seeking a Salesforce Administrator to join their evergrowing Salesforce team. Having had recent multiple promotions, rearrangements within the successful Salesforce team have opened up an additional space to support for their ongoing projects on a Lightning-ready global system. This opportunity will expose you to aspects of a full project life cycle so will offer the chance to advance your skills and will guarantee career progression.
Skills & Qualifications
- Confident with Salesforce administration tasks
- Good configuration ability
- Previous project experience highly advantageous
- Business analysis experience highly desirable
- Confident liaising with stakeholders
- Passionate about learning and developing technical skillset
- Salesforce administration certification preferred
- Excellent communication skills
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE UK- NO VISA SPONSORSHIP AVAILABLE
If you able to work freely within the UK and would like to discuss this and other exciting Salesforce.com opportunities in more detail then please send your CV to Selina Jessey at email@example.com or call +44 (0)203 861 5346.
Mason Frank International understand that Salesforce.com is an extremely Niche Market so Confidentiality is Completely Guaranteed!
Mason Frank International are a Global leading recruitment business who solely specialise in recruitment for Salesforce.com professionals throughout Europe. We place Salesforce.com consultants on both a Permanent and Contract basis and strive to bring you a number of opportunities across all sectors, including Top Tier Management consultancies and Global End users.