Salesforce Consultant - Austin, Texas
My client is looking for a Senior Salesforce Consultant to join their team for a Lightning implementation! This will be a 14+ month contract to hire position that will require you to be on site (remote flexibility). This client is looking for someone who has experience working with a Salesforce Partner or Consultancy. The ideal candidate will be both functional and technical when it comes to the platform.
- 5+ years' experience with Salesforce
- Experience client facing and working with C-Suite executives through out the project
- Ability to provide technical and functional expertise to the project team (Business Analysts, Administrators, Developers)
- Experience working with a consultancy is preferred, but not required
- Salesforce Certifications preferred
Interviews will be taking place ASAP. If this is a role you would like to be considered for apply now by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
U.S. Citizens and others authorized to work in the U.S. encouraged to apply.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
Mason Frank International is the leading Salesforce.com recruitment firm in the US, advertising more Salesforce.com / SFDC jobs than any other agency.