Wanting a Salesforce junior administrator for a large enterprise project based in the heart of London. A successful candidate would hold experience working on Salesforce projects.Responsibilities:
- User setup, profiles and roles, customisation of objects, page layouts, validations, view lists, workflows, automated emails
- Have the ability to undertake technical administration of business systems, implementing process change through configuration across a number of platforms
- Monitor system use, coordinating clean-up exercises where necessary e.g. storage, licences
- Develop skills to be able to undertake repetitive development works e.g. creation and modification of systems, reports and dashboards
- At least 1 years experience in Salesforce: working on Salesforce projects
- Able to work in the city of London
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
This role allows the space for growth and development as you will be working within a team. Working on a Large enterprise project opens the doors to new opportunities. A great chance to work in London at a rate of £125-£150 which is in line with the market.
Here at Mason Frank International we're the only dedicated Salesforce.com recruitment business that not only serve the technology sector but also the 'sales' sector of the eco-system and partner network.
If you are interested in this role or need more information please call 0203 866 1783 or email me at email@example.com.