Salesforce Lightning Developer - Salesforce.com - $100K-$120K - Arizona - Remote Flexibility
A Salesforce silver consulting partner based out of the greater Phoenix area is currently looking the hire on a Lightning Developer. If you are looking for an opportunity to grow quickly into a leadership position then we have an amazing opportunity for you.
- 3+ Years hands on Salesforce Developer experience
- 2+ years experience work closely with Lightning components and Visualforce
- Experience in performing integration's through Salesforce platform
- Strong SQL knowledge
- Full life cycle implementation experience
- Ability to collaborate well with other members of Salesforce team
- Excellent problem solving abilities
- Efficient communication skills within technical and non-technical teams
- Ability to client face with all levels of the business
- Strong knowledge of basic Java is a plus
Salary is flexible up to 120K + potential for an annual performance based bonus. Exciting opportunity to collaborate with an established Salesforce team focusing on Lighting and Visualforce with the chance for growth within the company.
Send your resume to Zoë @ firstname.lastname@example.org
to interview as soon as possible.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.