A global leader in field service management solutions is looking for a Salesforce Admin/ Analyst to take lead on projects they have underway! You will be under the wing of a Salesforce expert and this is a great growth opportunity to learn and work with complex projects and take the lead on your own one day. The company is in super high growth mode so you'll still be on the ground floor and grow with them. You will be supporting professional and customer support stakeholders and become face-to-face with working with the business.
Key requirements for the role:
- 1-2 years' Salesforce Administration experience (not just user experience)
- Eager to learn/ grow
- Working with stakeholders previously
- Waterfall or Agile methodology experience
- Experience working with build, user acceptance testing, deployments, and enhancements on the Salesforce platform
- Great verbal and written communications
- Salesforce certs are always a plus!
The client is offering up to $80K on the base as well as an opportunity to grow your skill-set in IT. They also support work/life balance, hold team activities, drinks after work, etc.
If you're ready to take the next step in your Salesforce career than this is the opportunity for you!
Please contact Erica at 212-594-1495 and sent your CV to email@example.com
to set up a time to speak. The client wants to move forward with candidates fast as they're project deadlines are coming close!