Salesforce Lead Architect - San Francisco, CA -- 1 year Contract - On Site - $100-115/hour (based on experience)
I have an urgent need for my client in San Francisco, a Platinum Salesforce Partner that is working with an end client in the financial services industry. They are building out a Development team and are seeking a lead Technical Architect to oversee and lead this. This will be a lightning project and is slated to be on the Service cloud, so any experience with these is a huge plus along with experience working in the financial services industry. Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with the business teams, product management, software engineers, and data engineers through the entire software development process to deliver features to production
- Develop custom solutions in Service Cloud using VisualForce, Lightning, Apex, Java, AJAX, and other key technologies that are given by the end client.
- Oversee the rollout of integrated solutions, including the customizations on Service Cloud
- Give technical leadership on the best methods for integration with Salesforce & in-house/3rd party systems
- Guide in daily administration and support work, with routine Salesforce administrative tasks and duties
- Experience as a Technical Lead in a Salesforce implementation using Service Cloud
- Strong Communication Skills
- 5+ years of Salesforce development
- Fluent command of Apex, Visualforce, controllers, triggers, batch processes, and related SFDC languages
- Experience with Salesforce APIs including Force.com SOAP and REST APIs, Bulk API, and Metadata API
Mason Frank International is an established market leading Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialize within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout Europe.
We have a wide and diverse client base consisting of the most respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users. To discuss this and other exciting Salesforce.com opportunities in more detail please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org in complete confidence ASAP. Or call 646-415-8776 ex: 3400