Salesforce Tester apply their advanced skills and experience in systems development, detailed knowledge of business processes, technical background and supervisory skills to implement business solutions. Salesforce Tester provide direction to project teams and interact with clients at the supervisory level. A Salesforce Tester is qualified to perform tasks such as:
Role & Responsibilities
- Develop functional and technical information system designs.
- Supervise business integration analysts in the development of software designs, computer programming, system testing or training curricula
- Lead business process redesign teams in the development of new business process architectures.
- Design training programs for information systems users
- Participate in quality reviews to ensure work complies with specified standards
- Develop team work plans
Skills & Qualifications
- Salesforce Testers possess at least 2 years of experience in information systems implementation, change management efforts or business process redesign and may possess a security clearance.
Minimum Education: Bachelor's Degree or 3 years related experience.
If interested, please apply by sending your resume to email@example.com or call 718-710-4949 (ext 4949) if you have any questions.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are. Mason Frank International is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
SFDC/ Salesforce/ Salesforce.com/ Salesforce Developer/ Developer/ Dev/ Salesforce Dev/ Development/ Apex/ Visual Force/ Lightning