Mason Frank has partnered with a vastly growing organization in the Digital Advertising space seeking a Senior Salesforce Developer. This organization is heavily backed by multiple rounds of funding and looking to expand their team. They recently migrated to the SFDC platform and are looking for a Senior Salesforce Developer to come on the team to have complete autonomy over their platform after they off-load their Partner relationship. Responsibilities:
- Manage Salesforce security including roles, profiles, sharing rules, workflows, and groups
- Maintain and build Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud, and Salesforce DMP applications
- Build custom reports, dashboards, workflows, and support KPI efforts across multiple end-user groups
- Manage operational requests and reporting, including customer analysis, individual views, and troubleshoot issues
- Develop training materials and provide both training and support to SalesForce.com end-users
- Work with Data Confidence and Platform teams to manage Salesforce.com data feeds and other integrations while ensuring database integrity and accuracy
- Evaluate new releases of Salesforce to determine functionality requirements and provide detailed information on how changes will apply to all affected departments/users
- Administer email templates across multiple end-user groups
- Provide support for Cloud Lending Solutions (Saleforce.com ISV hosted via Salesforce.com)
- Coordinate activities between all Salesforce.com end-user groups and across all Salesforce.com products/services, including but not limited to:
PERKS & BENEFITS!
- 5+ years experience with full lifecycle Salesforce.com administration
- Strong understanding of the platform with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and manage both laterally and upward
- Ability to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs
- Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on Salesforce.com and all upstream and downstream applications, systems and processes
- Must demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
- Recent Hands-on experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud a plus
- Rich employee medical benefits offering, some paid 100% by the org!
- Generous vacation policy
- All the single-origin, micro-batch roasted coffee you can drink (or tea if that's your thing)
- HappyHour-we love to mingle and enjoy great brews!
- Smart and FUN work environment
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in NYC and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role of for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at 212-594-1495 or email@example.com