Salesforce Technical Lead - Chicago, IL Salesforce Technical Lead - Chicago, IL - $120,000 - $130,000 annually
My client is looking for a Salesforce Technical Lead who will be will be responsible for implementing Salesforce solutions. This is a permanent direct hire opportunity with remote flexibility. Day-to-Day operations: to work alongside a team of highly knowledgeable technical and functional Salesforce professionals. An ideal candidate is an ambitious individual that is comfortable in client facing roles with large clients and has had exposure to end-to-end implementations. Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Understand business requirements, configuring Salesforce solutions, creating reports and dashboards, training customers and assisting with data management needs
- Ability to understand the architecture and documentation of technical solutions that align with client needs
- Demonstrate management expertise and execute strategic direction
- Oversee projects throughout the entire development life cycle
- Having the flexibility to remotely design solutions on the Salesforce platform
- Bachelor's Degree in Information systems or Computer Science (preferred)
- Experience with Sales Cloud and Service Cloud
- Experience with Lightning versions
- Able to understand the Salesforce development side
My client is looking to hire immediately, so if you qualify for this position, apply today!
To see if you are qualified for this role and secure your spot for an interview, please send your resume now to Carlos at firstname.lastname@example.org
or at 646-863-7439 (ext.7439).
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted at 646-863-7439 (ext.7439). Please see www.masonfrank.com
for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities! Mason Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.