Role: Senior SFDC Developer w/ Skuid Experience
Length: 6 months to 1 year contract
Rate: $70 - 90 CAD/HR - Corp 2 Corp
Skuid is a front-end application development platform designed for enterprise problem-solvers to quickly build beautiful, tailor-made applications. With Skuid, it is easy to connect to disparate data sources, assemble highly complex, made-to-order applications, and instantly make changes-all declaratively. With the power to innovate, permission to experiment, and the promise of agility, Skuid customers can focus on staying competitive in the next wave of innovation. Skuid has over 5M users in 30+ countries, and its customers range from Fortune 2000 to other enterprise companies and SMBs. This is an excellent opportunity to gain great experience managing soup to nuts implementations and gaining great exposure into enterprise level end users in the industry. Responsibilities:
- Develop scalable, highly available microservices on Salesforce.
- Collaborate with the team to design high level solutions that meet business requirements. Document the outcomes of these design sessions, creating technical specifications as needed.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for peer review.
- Must have Skuid experience.
- Must have be able to demonstrate mastery of Sales Cloud.
- 4-5 years of experience with SFDC is preferred.
- Canadian Citizens or Permanent Residents encouraged to apply.
Interviews are being held and client is looking to hire ASAP. If interested, please send your resume to email@example.com
or call 646-415-8784 ext. 8784.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a supreme understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org
. Please see www.masonfrank.com for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.