Salesforce Release Manager
You will be utilising your technical expertise, business analysis and project management experience.
- Identifying business needs and gathering requirements
- Delivering configuration and managing the delivery of solutions
- Engaging and managing stakeholders through the release cycle
- Providing consultancy expertise to customers around Salesforce best practices
- Experience delivering a Salesforce implementation end to end
- Salesforce certifications highly desirable
- Experience across a variety of Salesforce Cloud (Sales, Communities, Service)
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to convey technical information to all audiences, all the way up to C-level
- A wealth of experience gathering requirements and translating into technical solutions
This is the opportunity to join an innovative Salesforce Company and gain exposure to a variety of high profile projects.
If you wish to discuss possible opportunities please contact email@example.com or call 0203 808 7297.
Mason Frank is the global leader in Salesforce recruitment. We have become one of the world's foremost providers of high-calibre permanent and freelance Salesforce professionals, by successfully matching thousands of Salesforce partners and their clients with top-tier job seekers across the globe. Our mission is to remain the best at matching our global clients with the best Salesforce professionals, and to advise Salesforce professionals on the best career opportunities in the Salesforce community. Mason Frank is your first stop for Salesforce recruitment and will be the first to market career openings and staffing solutions.
Please see www.masonfrank.com
for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.