Calling all Salesforce Administrators!
We are seeking a hardworking, experienced Salesforce Administrator/developer for a fast growing company to support, maintain, and drive the Salesforce.com initiatives.
- Manage and administer Salesforce for multiple departments' end users
- Handle all basic administrative functions including data integrity, user account maintenance, reports & dashboards, and workflows
- Provide business enhancing processes and recommendations to improve end user productivity
- Manage Salesforce.com data feeds and other integrations
- Design, construct, and maintain reports and dashboards for users
- Support new process rollouts, diagnose any potential issues, and provide prompt bug fixes
- Engage in cross-functional team involvement with an emphasis on any related Salesforce projects
- Salesforce Administrator certification
- Strong understanding of the Lightning platform
- Bachelors Degree
- Creative and analytical thinker
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Competitive compensation
- 401K Matching
- Flexible vacation policy
- Monthly Team Bonding Events
To fast track your application, please contact me at your earliest convenience. You could be the perfect fit!
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.