The Pardot Marketing Automation Director is an integral key to the success of this high profile organization's marketing and sales objectives.
The Pardot Marketing Automation Director will own the existing Pardot instance, oversee and manage operations of the platform and communications, implement and maintain best practices, and oversee and deliver word class campaigns/communications.
This person will be instrumental in implementing marketing automation best practices, driving lead acquisition, lead nurturing, automation, and campaign execution and optimization.
Intermediate proficiency (5/10) with HTML and CSS is needed to be successful in this position, as well as a high level of analytical abilities and detail orientation. A positive approach, passion for marketing automation, creativity, and problem solving/solution consulting are all necessary.
This is an opportunity with an organization committed to positive company culture, a cohesive and collaborative environment, and love for the work every day - we are looking for someone who will add not only the technical, hard skills needed to be successful, but who will also add to this inclusive, positive overall company culture!
Role & Responsibilities
- You will act as the executions expert behind all Pardot & Marketing Automation efficiency
- Own email campaign implementation, execution, systems usage and training, process documentation, and analytics
- Identify, vet, test, maintain, and manage new lead sources for lead generation
- Oversee optimal setup and reporting from Pardot
- Metrics focus: spot opportunities, suggest and execute new campaigns, design and run tests, automate process, refine campaigns, and report on all metrics to maximize performance
- Build, execute, and manage email campaigns & nurture programs
- Analyze and report on campaign metrics & customer journey
- Implement best practices for inbound and outbound marketing, lead management and nurturing, data hygiene
- Understand and maintain responsive email and landing page templates for business needs
Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum of 1 year of recent hands Pardot specific experience
- 3+ years experience Email Marketing - html, css, campaign management/execution, metrics reporting, etc
- 3+ years experience Lead generation, lead acquisition, lead management, lead nurturing
- 4 years within Marketing Automation, experience working with platforms such as Hubspot, Marketo, or Salesforce Marketing Cloud/ExactTarget
- 3 years experience with Salesforce CRM as Pardot is integrated fully with SFDC and will require knowledge of using this system for success
- Pardot Consultant or Specialist Certification
If you are interested in being considered for this position, please send your resume to email@example.com ASAP as interviews are ongoing!