Amazing, flexible opportunity for a Jr-Mid level Pardot email marketing and Marketing Automation Expert to engage with a local Salesforce end user to support an existing Pardot instance - this position is centered around email marketing and campaigns within the existing Pardot instance.
6 month consulting/contract-to-hire - 40 hrs/week
- Pardot certification highly
- 2+ years Marketing Automation
- 2+ years Pardot marketing experience - email marketing
- campaigns, domains, marketing, email marketing, lead management
- drip campaigns, drip logic, custom template design and creation, landing page creation, HTML/CSS
- data management and import/migration, automation rules, link tracking
- 2+ years Marketing automation process analysis, solution design, optimization
- 2+ years Landing pages, forms, reporting, setup, dashboards, platform auditing
- 2+ years Marketing and campaign management
- 2+ years email marketing, email blasts, email campaigns
- 2+ years Opportunity Management
- 2+ years Salesforce and Pardot integrations, end user support, training, troubleshooting, UAT
- 2+ years Salesforce experience - customization, configuration, integrations
If you believe you would be a good fit for this role and are interested in applying, send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP and we'll schedule a call to discuss details of the role!