Mason Frank has partnered with an organization in the Marketing and Advertising industry looking for a Senior Salesforce Developer to join their newly assembled team in Midtown Manhattan. This position brings a big opportunity for your work to make an impact in a newly implemented Salesforce Platform. You will help shape and grow the company who has decided to make Salesforce the center of their Technology Stack. Preferred Experience:
- Minimum 4 years' of hands on experience as a Salesforce Developer (APEX, Triggers, Queries, Reporting).
- Hands on Apex coding experience.
- Effective communication skills to interface across a multinational business environment.
- Strong experience with ticket/issue management, preferably in JIRA.
- Extensive experience creating workflows and project documentation.
- Experience working in an Agile project environment.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment.
- Development of Salesforce extensions and customizations using APEX, Triggers, SOQL
- Build third-party integrations using ETL and other tools with Salesforce
- Write UAT requirements and test applications.
- Project meetings, Capture meeting notes / follow up on action items.
- Raise risks / issues to stakeholders and ensure resolution.
- Provide weekly /as required status report to key stakeholders.
- Paid US Holidays (10 days/year)
- Paid Vacation (10 days/year)
- Sick Leave (5 days/year)
- Insurance (Includes Health, Dental, & Vision)
- Life Insurance and Short-Term Disability Insurance: Fully covered.
- 401K Participation.
- Relocation Assistance.
- Year-end discretionary bonus.
- Reimbursements towards cell phone, home internet, health club, Travel & Parking
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in NYC and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role of for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at 212-594-1495 or firstname.lastname@example.org