Salesforce Project Manager - $115K, benefits, bonus, remoteJob Title:
Salesforce Project Manager Job Type:
Permanent - Remote Flexibility Location:
Alexandria, Va. Compensation:
$115K - Benefits, bonus, remote flexJob Description:
A corporation is in a current search to hire a Salesforce Project Lead to guide their team through all stages of production in the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC). This Lead is responsible for managing client engagements, delivering and managing consultants, production supports, and development.
It is the Project Leads job to ensure there is enough resource on a project for them to properly execute in a timely fashion while also hitting their budget marks. The head of these projects will also be expected to have full accountability in terms of profit and loss.
This is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, sex, age, disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.Essential Duties:
- Plan and manage project work
- Lead in development and implementation of Salesforce-based solutions
- Translate industry requirements into Salesforce.com design
- Perform configuration and customization of the Salesforce.com platform
- Oversee code review
- Participate in, as well as, lead efforts to develop and execute testing, training, and reporting
- Mentorship of fellow team members
- Minimize need for custom development
- Manage resources and assign individual responsibilities
- Identify and manage project risk
- Prepare team status reports per customer reporting requirementsEssential Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in computer sciences, information technology, business administration, communications, or related field
- Expert-level experience with Salesforce platform
- Expert-level administration skills
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with collaborating with developer, clients, other business analysts, Solution Architects, etc.
- Salesforce certifications preferred, but not required
- Salesforce Cloud experience preferred
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at (646)-863-7598 EXT: 7598