You will work on the whole project life cycle from the pre-sales to design stage for our accounts.
You will be a privileged interlocutor for our clients regarding all the questions relative to your business expertise on e-commerce and your functional expertise on Salesforce Commerce Cloud platform.Responsibilities:
Pre-sales intervention on international transformation projects:
- Supporting the client in the expression of his needs while taking into account the project context;
- Converting and formalising the project context;
- Checking feasibility by comparing functional needs with the Salesforce Commerce Cloud solution;
- Developing a privileged relationship with the client along with to the project leader.
Omnichannel e-commerce platform design and implementation:
- Framing the client's needs during the design stage;
- Preparing and leading functional workshops with the client;
- Structuring et producing the functional specifications;
- Ensuring the settings and the configuration of the solution;
- Ensuring the delivery quality on functional side;
- Creating the tests plans;
- Supporting client teams in the implementation phase - training, change management;
- In run phase, understanding customers behaviours and analysing performance results to propose improvements for optimization
minimum of 4 years of experience in e-commerce platform projects management in IT Consulting or in a Multichannel E-commerce Department for a final client.
minimum of 3 years of experience as a functional consultant on Salesforce Commerce Cloud, or on the Magento or Hybris platforms in the context of a company organised in networks (e-commerce website, marketplace, points of sales network, call centre, social networks).
You are passionate about e-commerce challenges and the strong innovation of Salesforce ecosystem. You are interested in the technical aspects of an e-Commerce strategy, Point of Sales and omnichannel processes.
You are fluent in both English and Japanese.