This is a national role allowing you to become one of the go-to people for Salesforce solutions and services within the company. This is a role that may require travel, but no international travel is expected.
You will be working with a team that is responsible for new and existing clients, setting up new Salesforce Marketing Cloud instances, advancing existing client usage and on occasion providing ongoing operational support.
You will be supporting the expansion and diversification of our Clients Salesforce consulting services across the Salesforce platform. This will include opportunities to advance your understanding of both Salesforce Marketing Cloud and other platforms in the Salesforce eco-system, while striving to create unmatched experiences for clients and fellow employees. ResponsibilitiesProject Delivery (primary responsibility)
- Work both as a team member and at times independently to deliver Salesforce Marketing Cloud solutions to clients
- Assist in contributing to Salesforce Marketing Cloud solution architecture and recommendations
- Participate in client facing project kickoff meetings, ongoing project status meetings for provide delivery excellence for our Salesforce Marketing Cloud projects
- Work closely with our team of Salesforce architects, admins and developers to solution and deliver projects. This may include working with other onshore remote teams members.
- Work with team members, and on occasion clients, to define scope and approach for Salesforce Marketing Cloud projects
- Structure and present recommendations to internal team members, and on occasion to all project team members including clients
- Provide solution training for clients as necessary
- Manage time between multiple clients and projects, as necessary