Mason Frank has partnered with a New York based organization who is seeking a Salesforce Administrator
driven by understanding the business need and making technology work for the business.
The Salesforce Administrator
will need to actively provide options to improve and support business growth while balancing the cost effectiveness and efficiency of the Salesforce instance. The individual within this role will need to demonstrate strong influence and communications skills to collaborate internally with various departments! Responsibilities
- Manage the Salesforce and other related 3rd party business applications for internal users
- Develop, test and deploy customizations, custom objects, 3rd party tools / applications
- Salesforce SME for managing Salesforce updates, troubleshooting of system errors and resolution and maintain up-to-date knowledge of Salesforce functionality, customization and integrations
- Provide internal support (new saved searches, reports, KPI's, and dashboards, user roles, etc.)
- Assist with data analysis, business process mapping, reporting needs, and improvement/simplification initiatives
- Create business and technical documentation - customizations, workflows, and business processes, and keeping
- Responsible for executing Technology Solutions tasks within the monthly update process
- 3-5 years of experience Salesforce administration, configuration, and 3rd party integrations in complex environments
- Knowledge of NetSuite would be advantageous, though not required
- Knowledge of Apex highly preferred
- Familiarity with Marketing Automation
- Ability to analyze problems, develop and recommend solutions and resolve issues
- Ability to operate successfully in a fast-paced environment that places a strong premium on integrity, excellence, execution and teamwork
- Well-organized, ability to prioritize tasks, meet deadlines and manage multiple projects while maintaining a high level of accuracy
- Ability to remain professional and flexible while under pressure
- A strong understanding of business processes and requirements
- Project management, system implementation and system integration experience
Compensation is tied to both market rates as well as a candidate's experience and skills. Compensation will include base salary and performance-based incentives. Benefits include paid vacation, paid volunteer time and paid holidays, medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance along with a 401(k) and employer match.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in NYC and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role of for information on the the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted on 212-594-1495 or email@example.com.