Salesforce Team Lead - Northern Illinois -- $130,000
Salary: $130,000 annually
Job type: Permanent, full-time
Mason Frank has just partnered with an exciting new company who is looking to hire immediately for a Salesforce Team Lead in Illinois. This company provides an exciting workplace culture & perks, remote flexibility, and competitive benefits.Role & Responsibilities:
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Be the key leader of the Salesforce team
- Serve as a hybrid technical, functional, and managerial lead
- Work directly alongside Commerce Cloud developers
- Create and oversee all team strategies and operations
- Previous strong leadership/management experience is essential
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Background experience with web development and/or Salesforce
- Salesforce developer experience is preferred
My client is looking to hire ASAP, so if you qualify for this position, apply through this add or by contacting Melissa Kaufman at email@example.com or at (646) 933-1393.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at (646) 993-1393 or firstname.lastname@example.org