Sr. Salesforce Developer
Location: USA, California
Job Type: Contract
We have a requirement for 1 Sr. Salesforce Developer; contract duration is 1 year with likely extension. The contractor is expected to work onsite at the client location from Monday to Friday.
Consultant should have hands-on experience with back-end Apex development, Visualforce, Lightning, Sales cloud, service cloud, marketing cloud and Communities.
- Experience with real-time integrations into and from Salesforce
- Experinence in end to end Intergration of SFDC
- Use ETL tools to interface data to and from Salesforce
- Implement Force.com solutions that adhere to platform best practices and perform peer code reviews.
- com implementations: custom platform development (Apex, Visualforce), integrations with back office systems (often through the use of middleware tools) and complex data migrations. Experience in one or more of these aspects of a Force.com project is a must.
- Technical background (experience with OOP programming languages)
- Salesforce developer certifications
- excellent communication skills.
- Ability to code from scratch with Apex, Visualforce
- Ability to conduct testing and support bug fixes
- 8+ years Salesforce Developer experience
- 2+ years Salesforce Lightning experience
To discuss this opportunity as well as other Salesforce.com opportunities available in more detail; please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
or you can reach me directly at 212 594 1495 (ext 3945)
Mason Frank International is an established market leading Salesforce recruitment business. We solely specialize within the Salesforce market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals globally. We have a wide and diverse client base consisting of the most respected Salesforce Consulting practices and End Users.
**U.S. Citizens and others authorized to work in the U.S. encouraged to apply**