Salesforce Developer- Los Angeles, CA. $130,000-$150,000
I am actively working with a Salesforce partner in the digital sector that is seeking an experienced Salesforce Developer. If you have experience in the Commerce Cloud, hold multiple Salesforce certifications, and like finding customized solutions in a constantly changing work environment, then this is the position for you! The Salesforce Developer will be responsible for:
A qualified Salesforce Developer will:
- Developing and maintaining applications and objects within Salesforce to meet business requirements
- Creating and implementing custom IT solutions for future business strategy
- Providing daily Salesforce support throughout different divisions of the company
Benefits of this opportunity:
- Have heavy experience within the Salesforce Lightning platform, Visualforce, and Apex
- Be a problem solver who demonstrates both technical and communication skills
- Be proficient in CRM applications, as well as third party applications
To fast track your application, contact Cole by phone at (949) 688-2246 or by Email at email@example.com.
- Full-time with Salary: $130,000-$150,000
- Paid medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401k contributions and paid time off
- Fully remote position
Mason Frank International is the leading global provider of high-caliber permanent and freelance Salesforce professionals across all stages of the CRM lifecycle, from discovery to post-implementation. Since 2010 we've established an exceptional reputation for connecting top Salesforce professionals with first-rate opportunities in the market.