My client in Atlanta is seeking a Salesforce Business Analyst to work out of their Downtown Atlanta office.
Responsibilities will include:
- Collaborate with IT counterparts
- Management and documentation of complex, multi-disciplined CRM projects
- Lead staff and vendors through engagements
- Lead and facilitate discory and scoping sessions with clients documenting all key business requirements
- Work in Sales and Service Cloud
- Work on Salesforce Lightning Platform
- Technical support and customer care
- Assist in implementing marketing initiatives
Looking for somebody with
- 3+ years as Salesforce.com Admin / Analyst
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce.com
- Experience with Sales, Service, and Marketing Cloud (strongly preferred)
- 3+ years of experience working in Sales / Marketing
- Bachelor's Degree
- Salesforce Administrator Certification
Submit an updated copy of your resume and a representative from Mason Frank International will reach out to you with further information.
Mason Frank International is the leading Salesforce.com recruitment firm in the US, advertising more Salesforce.com / SFDC jobs than any other agency. We deal with both SFDC Partners & End Users throughout the world and we have never had more live requirements. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & SFDC jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Salesforce.com candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.
Visit Masonfrank.com for more Salesforce opportunities!