Salesforce Admin / Developer (hybrid role) - Atlanta, GAResponsibilities:
Looking for somebody with
- Assist in the ongoing maintenance and development of our Salesforce instance
- Improve process and adoption using the Force.com platform
- Identify, develop, and deploy new business processes to improve the overall use and function of Salesforce
- Serve as system administrator for the Salesforce.com environment with 250+ users
- Handle all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, territory management, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks
- Design, configure and administer Salesforce including Apex code and supporting test classes, Custom objects, Workflow Rules, Custom Fields, Validation Rules and VisualForce pages
- Manage and develop customer-facing user interfaces
- Maintain Salesforce development ecosystem, including Apex, SOQL, SOSL, Lightning and VisualForce
- Work closely with CRM Management team, functional leaders, organizational units and subject matter experts to identify develop and deploy new business processes to improve the overall use and function of Salesforce
- 4+ years of experience as Salesforce.com Administrator and/or Developer
- Salesforce Admin Certification (ADM201) & Salesforce Developer Certification (DEV401)
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption
- Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity
- Hands-on design and architect of custom solutions on the force.com platform including significant work in Apex, VisualForce, SOQL, and application integration patterns
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
Mason Frank International is the leading Salesforce.com recruitment firm in the US, advertising more Salesforce.com / SFDC jobs than any other agency. We deal with both SFDC Partners & End Users throughout the world and we have never had more live requirements. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & SFDC jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Salesforce.com candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities & SFDC jobs that are available I can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please see www.masonfrank.com for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities.
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.