Senior Salesforce Administrator - St. Louis, MO
A leader in the IT industry is looking for a Senior Salesforce Administrator who will develop and implement the company's Salesforce technologies throughout its business domains. This position will allow people you to make an immediate impact in the company. This organization will look to you as their in-house Salesforce expert. Be a part of a company that is driving innovation and growth with the opportunity to trailblaze your own path to success.Responsibilities in this role include:
- Configure the system to meet the needs of the company through changing necessary system specifications and components
- Make sure the system is setup to be flexible and resilient in the aspect of changing data and changing business needs
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to ensure the design and functionality of the system
- Provide recommendations for process and application improvements utilizing best practices for SFDC and data management
- Responsible for configuring and enhancing the Salesforce.com application, leveraging experience with built-in administration, reporting, development tools and security configurations
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science, or Engineering
- Experience in solution design, support and delivery efforts for complex, global application solution deployments
- Experience of business application design, implementation, and support experience in areas such as software product development
- Experience of enterprise system administration experience for Salesforce.com (Lightning required)
- Salesforce Administration Certification (ADM 201) required (ADM 211 preferred)
Apply through this Ad or contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
or (646) 993 1405 (Ext 1405) to take advantage of this highly sought after opportunity!
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at (646) 993-1405 (Ext. 1405) or email@example.com