Our client who is a well-known consultancy company, who is constantly growing and looking for experienced Salesforce developers to join their team in their office in Belgium.
This consultancy company is a Salesforce Gold Partner and is actively recruiting for Salesforce professionals who can join their team of developers. Human focused, they put their employees first so it automatically results in a good client experience.
They work on the best Salesforce projects in Belgium. This company is working with the biggest companies in the world in industries like financial, energy, health and life sciences among others. Their presence in the market is growing every day!
WHAT IS THE ROLE ABOUT ?
You will work mainly closely with end users. You will facilitate the customer's user experience on Salesforce. Also you will :
- Learn about the client's products to deliver the best service to the customer.
- Provide technical support and resolve the client's issues
- Create and coordinate the technical documentation
- Create informative demos to business teams
- Create some presentations and design workshops
- Experience in SFDC Development (Salescloud and/or Servicecloud is a plus)
- Experience in JAVA, C# or Apex
- Proven Salesforce administrative and integration skills
- Have a team spirit
- Have the ability to work in different environments (know about Agile environment is a plus)
- Are able to jungle between diverse projects in different industries
- Speak English (French or Dutch is a plus)
- Are able to work in Belgium
- Have an entrepreneurial mind
- Have good analytical skills
WHY WORK FOR US ?
- Each project is personalised
- Go Beyond the project itself
- Innovative company and innovative projects
- Employees are empowered to achieve success
- Get a competitive salary package, with car and other benefits
- Working on innovative projects in a human context
At FRG, we don't discriminate based on race, colour, gender, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.
If you want to know more about the job, you can send an email address at email@example.com
or call at +32 (0) 20 3826 6695