NPSP Salesforce Administrator - Chicago, IL
A Salesforce Partner in the Chicago area is looking for a Salesforce Administrator to join their team! This partner focuses on clients who area nonprofit human services organizations. Therefor, they are looking for someone with NPSP (nonprofit success pack). This is a great opportunity to expand your Salesforce knowledge, work on a collaborative team, and work in the nonprofit space.
- 3 years of experience as a Salesforce Administrator in multiple sectors
- Experience with with configuration, UAT, data migration, data validation, and page layouts
- Must have NPSP experience
- Great to have experience in a client-facing role
- Ability to work on multiple projects at any given time
- Sales and Service cloud is a plus
- Certifications are a plus
This is a great opportunity to grow your knowledge on the Salesforce.com platform and boost your resume with nonprofit experience!
CONTACT: Jess Steitz at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +1 (646) 993-1403 ext 1403
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.