Are you a proactive and dynamic Learning and Development professional looking for your next challenge?
Due to exceptional growth and expansion, Mason Frank Tech Academy is looking for a motivated trainer to join us in our Newcastle office and assist in the further expansion of our award winning academy. The Mason Frank Tech Academy is a Salesforce-authorized two-year program that combines fully funded Salesforce training and certifications with practical experience. We give ambitious tech professionals the best possible start to a fast-developing, rewarding, and highly paid career as a Salesforce professional. What is Salesforce?
Founded in 1999, Salesforce is one of the fastest-growing software companies in history, and is currently ranked #10 in the world in terms of revenue. It was also recently ranked as one of Forbes' top 100 best companies to work for and is the world's #1 CRM platform.
As a powerful, intuitive and easy-to-use product, Salesforce is embraced by over 150,000 companies across the globe to power and administrate their business functions. What is the role?
We are looking for an adaptable trainer with a proven history of training or mentoring in a previous role to come on board and deliver the soft skills/administrative elements of the course to our delegates, complementing the technical training given by our Salesforce Certified Trainers. Alongside training, this person would be an integral part of the operational delivery team, helping to establish new training material and fully immersing themselves in the Salesforce Ecosystem.
What the Tech Academy Trainer role entails:
What we're looking for:
- Delivering soft skills training to current and future course delegates
- Assisting in the creation of new course content
- Conducting 1-2-1s and continous feedback with delegates
- Liaising with various internal departments and external 3rd parties
- Managing Tech Academy inbox, replying to queries and forwarding on accordingly
- Supporting the Talent Acquisition function in the onboarding of new delegates
- Ongoing continous professional development - establishing and building on a presence in the Salesforce eco-system
- Flexibility to travel nationally and internationally
What we offer you as our L&D Trainer:
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven history of mentoring/training
- Ability to multitask and prioritise tasks readily
- A self starter, proactive in taking on new tasks
- Previous experience in tech is desirable but not essential
Apply now and join the future of tech in our Newcastle office! Apply directly to email@example.com or call to discuss on 01918147981.
- Competitive base salary
- Unique company culture
- Meritocratic style progression routes
- Global incentives such as trips abroad to places like Jamaica, Miami, and our most recent Japan!
- Monthly Lunch clubs
- Certification opportunities
- & many more!
Frank Recruitment Group is an equal opportunities employer that values a diverse workforce and the contribution each individual makes. We are committed to promoting equality and diversity and creating an inclusive environment for all.