Salesforce Administrator/Developer - Egg Harbor TWP, NJ
Mason Frank has partnered with a leading software company in sourcing for a Salesforce Administrator/Developer.
This role will be pivotal in leading a brand new Salesforce implementation, and driving CRM solutions that align with strategic objectives post implementation.
This is a full-time role based in Egg Harbor TWP and offers some work from home flexibility.Role & Responsibilities:
- Partner with selected Salesforce partner to lead a new implementation
- Responsible for overall system configuration, maintenance, support, and improvement of Salesforce.com
- Design, document, build, test, and deploy enhancements
- Create and update users, maintain user hierarchy rules, permission sets, and profiles
- Lead SFDC end-user training sessions
- Recommend and implement Salesforce solutions including 3rd party applications to enhance business processes
- Lead the configuration and maintanence of production and sandbox environments to facilitate success development and QA testingRequirements:
- Extensive hands-on experience with the Salesforce platform
- Strong knowledge of Sales & Service Cloud functionalities
- Solid understanding of Apex, Visualforce, Java, HTML, SQL, and REST-based web services
- Salesforce Certifications highly preferred
- Pardot experience preferred
- Strong understanding of databases and customer relationship management tools
- Excellent communication skillsBenefits:
- Great company culture, collaborative work environment, and tremendous room for career growth
- Aggressive compensation package including competitive base + bonus
- Generous compensation benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401K, extensive PTOContact:
PJ at 212-594-1495 and email email@example.com
for further details.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, placing more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We partner with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in New Jersey and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are